This morning we announced the exciting news that LifeWay, in partnership with the LCA NSW District have employed Danny Brock as a Church Planter to begin Church Planting in Western Sydney as part of our Beyond Limits Vision2030 Kingdom Growth Journey.
We welcome Danny, Michelle, Dylan and Cody to the LifeWay family and look forward to meeting them all in person and joining them in this awesome move of God. Please keep the Brocks in your prayers as we journey this next phase of God's exciting plan for us. There is so much more to come! God willing, Danny will be installed at our first gathering back together in worship on Sunday August 2nd. Don't miss this celebration!
Onsite worship has resumed! Would you like to join us on 9th August, 9.30am or 5pm at Epping or 9.30am at Newcastle?
You will need to register via the form [HERE](https://lifeway.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/15/responses/new) or contact the office to register. Registrations due by 12pm, Friday 7th August.
Places are limited so please register early – we don’t want to turn anyone away. For Epping people, please consider coming to the 5pm service as an alternative. Please read the COVID-19 update in the news section for a full explanation or what is required at each centre.
Please Note the following:
- Please turn up 15 minutes early, to ensure we can sign everyone in. Doors will not be open until 9.15am where you will be signed off and directed to seats in the Church. Please enter through the front doors only.
- Please bring a mask if you have one – just to be mindful of others.
- There will be no singing allowed but you can hum along to the words on the screen.
- Epping: No tea and coffee will be served after Church at this time.
- Newcastle: Seated tea and coffee will be served after Church.
Dear LifeWay family,
UPDATE: July 24, 2020
Words can’t express how much we’ve missed gathering together over the past few months. And while it’s been wonderful to watch us come together to support one another and keep connected, we’re excited to announce that we can do some of that in person soon.
That’s right—our church leadership has decided to reopen our building for services on August 2nd, 2020
We have prayerfully considered the right time to reopen and asked God for the wisdom to do it safely. We’ll continue to lean on him and on each other as we remain patient and work together to follow social distancing guidelines upon reopening.
Our service at Epping will be at 9.30am as usual, but we are also introducing a new service at 5pm, while at Newcastle it will be at 9.30am. There will be a few things that will be different. Here are the quick facts:
- We will keep a safe distance from one another by placing each seat 1.5m apart. Please don’t move the chairs as we are mindful that some people come by themselves and we don’t want them to feel separated from the whole community.
- You will need to pre-register for services to give us time to prepare to accommodate everyone as spaces are limited, (80 Epping – 35 Newcastle) so make sure you register on the App or website, or call the office on Monday or Thursday between 9.30am-1.30pm. Those who normally worship at Epping, please consider coming to the 5pm service. All entry at Epping is to be via the front door. It is a NSW Government Health Order that we sign people in, so please come 15 minutes early so we can mark you off the list with your details. You will need to register via the form [HERE](https://lifeway.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/14/responses/new).
- Please use sanitiser as you come in. We will have a station available at each centre.
- We encourage you to bring a mask and wear one inside the building. No one loves them, but we ask you to please wear one for the sake of other people feeling safe. Our Pastors and helpers will wear masks for distributing Holy Communion, which will be done in the seats for the time being. We are trying to source some masks to have onsite for those who forget to bring one.
- There will be no public singing unfortunately as per government recommendations. You are able to hum along, but just focus on the words and let the band sing over you!
- We will limit touch by not serving coffee or tea at Epping. At Newcastle, we will have coffee and tea but it will be done around tables in the back hall with appropriate social distancing.
- There will be no handing around of the offering plate but we encourage you to continue to give via direct deposit or the App/Website as you have been doing. Please click on the link[here](https://lifeway.net.au/give) for details. There will be a plate at the door for those who have been unable to give directly – just drop it in.
Choose the safest worship experience for you. If you’re high-risk, we encourage you to continue attending online and staying in touch with our community through our zoom chat after each service.
Please remember that reopening and staying open is a team effort.
Whether you join us online or in person, we love you and we look forward to seeing you soon,
Pastor Mark, Pastor Mat and Adam Brownett
on behalf of the Leadership Team
Discipleship is an intentional journey in grace where we seek to walk Jesus’ way and become more like him each day. The behaviours of faith: prayer, reading the Bible, worship, relating to & serving others, and generosity are more than just rote rituals, but are shaped by the depth of love we have received & the breadth of trust we offer in return.
Join us and be faith formed in your life in Christ and transformed by life among his people.